Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010

Fragment 1

They want the world to change again – I sense,
But never goanna change themselves, to blame
Me, when I jump over this infinite fence –
Hence the world must stay the same.

But it doesn’t! Und die Luft wird dünner,
Weil sie dicker wird, im Alphabet;
Die Alten werden immer jünger,
Pensioniert vergiften sie dein Gemüsebeet.

Die Mittelalten spielen Kindergarten,
Schmieren Mauern mit eitlem Nonsens an,
Hassen den Staat, bekritzeln die Privaten;
Es zeichnet, wer nicht sprechen kann.

Belesene schimpfen gegen globale Treibgase,
Und räuchern dabei ihre Körperzellen;
Wohlwollend versperren sie Wolf und Hase,
Während leiblich sie dir das Schwein vorstellen.

To hell with global capitalism, they say,
But hell is, where their cigarettes are growing;
They smoke themselves to heaven, to stay
Out of where the tortured are moaning.

The children, good as they are, imitating,
This grown ups awful deeds and ways;
That’s why these adults are pre-hating,
Children’s future, for what the mirror says.

So I will hate this grown ups all,
As soon as I got my mercy back.
For my name – it is Sam Hall –
I never lose the hangman’s track.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Schreib dich aus